Monday, September 21, 2015

                     Future Occupation
    When I get older I would like to be an OBGYN. An obstetrician/gynecologist if you don't know what that is its a doctor that treats female patients. They can be a women's care physician and specialize in pregnancies. To be an OBGYN you have to go through 4 years of college to get your bachelors degree which is required no matter what you decide you want to be. After completing those for years doctors have to also complete 3-8 years of internship. You can work anywhere as a OBGYN a clinic and a hospital. OBGYN's make 45-60,000 dollars a year during residency training. The starting salary is 250,000 dollars per year. When you go to college you go to college for about 8 years if not less or more depending on where you go. 

Why do I wanna be an OBGYN, you wonder? Well, i can't really explain it I guess, you can say after hearing about it I became fascinated with it. I don't know what it is but, it excites me. Just the thought of being there for a mothers special moment the moment she waited for for 9 months. I'm gonna be able to be apart of that it makes me happy to know that my patients will appreciate me and the work I've done for them

6 comments:

  1. This is a really amazing goal.keep it on girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job mickey and that is very exciting that you already know what you want to be. -Marliyahc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Micheala i wanna be the same thing when i grow up

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am impressed with your setting goals for your future. An Obgyn is a rewarding and meaningful career. You can help women stay healthy and deliver healthy babies! That is nothing short of AMAZING. Remember, the things you are doing now can help you with this goal later. Science and math classes are important, as well as improving your communication skills. Work hard Mickey, I KNOW you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job Micheala. I wanna be the same thing when i grow up, probably when we become OBGYN'S we can have a business together

    ReplyDelete
  6. you should pursue this dream of yours and succed and then you wil be happy with your self good luck☺☺

    ReplyDelete